You know, when we had kids, no one ever told me that they’d grow up and leave home!
Posted by Dana Pico on 2011/08/26
“A First Class Education at a Price You Can Afford” according to Barron’s Best Buys in College Education
York College is also:
- ranked among only 198 “Best Buys in Higher Education” by Barron’s Best Buys in College Education
- ranked #13 among the “Best Regional Colleges in the North” by U.S.News Best Colleges
- ranked among the top third of “100 Colleges Worth Considering” by The Washington Post
- included in the Princeton Review’s Best Northeastern Colleges
- ranked among the “Top 10 Best Value Private Colleges and Universities” by parentsandcolleges.com
- among 284 colleges and universities committed to help low-income, first-generation students according to College Access & Opportunity Guide
- among the top 15 percent of colleges, universities, and trade schools embracing America’s veterans as students according to militaryfriendlyschools.com
Naturally, I’m more worried about her leaving for college than I was when she left for basic training! Fortunately, York is very military friendly, because she’ll already miss a day of classes on Friday, September 9th, because she has to report to her Army reserve unit at 1100, for a three-day weekend drill.
One Response to “You know, when we had kids, no one ever told me that they’d grow up and leave home!”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.